Welcome to the
Spread over three floors with stunning views of Canary Wharf & the O2, The Cutty Sark is a beautiful riverside pub serving Great British seasonal food and locally brewed delicious beers.
From a pint of your favourite ale to a glass of crisp Esprit Marin Picpoul de Pinet, just sit back, enjoy the view and let us look after you.
Captain Alex and the crew look forward to welcoming you to our stunning pub.
The Willis Dining Room
Situated on the 1st floor of the pub, the Willis Dining Room has breathtaking views of the Thames and beyond; the sight of Canary Wharf and the O2 lighting up the night sky is nothing short of spectacular. There cannot be a better place to enjoy delicious Salacombe scallops, Brixham crab or Young’s Ale Battered fish and chips.
Monday to Saturday:
11:00am – 11:00pm
(Food till 10:00pm)
12 noon – 10:30pm
(Food till 9:00pm)
- RT @FreyaBethClarke: Tucking into #seasonal #specials makes for happy managers #MidweekMotivation #peckham #autumn https://t.co/7UMgkUgfmt
- @FreyaBethClarke @OffToThePub That thing needs a TRIM!
- RT @OffToThePub: The Crow's Nest @CuttySarkPub. Is there a finer view in London? https://t.co/2ukGYR6LSA
- @KatherineMitch Lovely! Give Kundai a call from 3pm onwards today and she'll be able to take payment over the phone! 02088583146 😊
- Cheeky afternoon lunch at our sister pub @OldBrewery #sunshine #wherestheriverat https://t.co/dYtY4q3yhD
- @KatherineMitch there sure are. How many would you like?
- Undoubtably the best place to soak up the sun and enjoy a pint in #greenwich ☀️🍺☀️🍺 https://t.co/XsOL7DFFnM
- We get fresh produce delivered everyday. Straight out the crate onto your plate. Guess this dish #deconstructeddish https://t.co/Mwbj6Ali7m
- RT @Q1Clues: What is Bugs Bunny's most famous catchphrase? Come for fun @CuttySarkPub from 8pm to score! #quiz #Greenwich https://t.co/QAfo…
- Don't worry folks, extensive research has been undertaken for our upcoming #Beer & #Food night on the 28th! £15pp https://t.co/bdfmpAXxY6